The Old Boot Factory is the original factory building built by Miss Enid Justin to make boots in the town of Nocona, Texas in 1948. Nocona, Texas has been known as the "Leather Capitol of North America," housing many boot brands in our century-plus history of leather craftsmanship.
Our town's history goes back to when the Justin family moved to Nocona, Texas in 1889 to build boots for cowboys on the Chisholm Trail from Texas to Kansas. We have revived that American spirit of determination by restoring the old factory building back to glory and bringing boots back to Nocona, Texas.
Join us in honoring cowboy tradition, Texas history and American craftsmanship!